Write movie and TV scripts, stage plays, and new media with Final Draft – the number-one selling entertainment industry-standard application that combines powerful word processing with professional script formatting.
Final Draft automatically formats your script to industry standards as you write so you can focus on what’s important – story and character.
Works seamlessly with the Final Draft Mobile app for iPhone and iPad (sold separately).
TOP WRITING FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Scene View - Outline your script and reorder scenes using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
* Navigator – View, sort and filter the important details of your Scenes, Scriptnotes and Characters. Easily store, access and color code scene summary, location, and other useful story data.
* Index Cards - Build your script with Index Cards. Enter plot points, locations, comments, or notes. Color-code and move index cards to easily organize your scenes. Send Index Card content directly to the script.
* ScriptNotes – Make general or element specific color-coded notes that won’t affect your script’s pagination.
* Templates – Final Draft gives you access to over 300 templates for formats from today’s teleplays to immersive scripts, comic books, and Beat Board structure guides, plus the option to customize your own.
* Pagination - Final Draft automatically formats and paginates to industry standards. Meet page count requirements by using any of the Final Draft 11 custom formatting tools.
* Watermarking in Printing and PDF Options - You can print your watermarked script to any printer with standardized paper size or save directly to PDF in flawless script format.
* Panels System - Split your screen in half so you can view scene outlines while simultaneously writing your script.
* Final Draft Courier Font - We have created the ideal screenwriting font that is easy to read while meeting industry requirements.
* Writing Management - Check content you've written to help you manage your writing goals.
* Format Assistant - Be confident your script is professionally formatted before you print or email it.
* Retina and Full Screen Support - Distraction-free writing in full screen mode and retina display compatibility.
TOP PRODUCTION FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Title Page - Create and easily include a professional Title Page with your script.
* Revision Mode - Revise your script as often as you'd like. Save different revisions for production purposes.
* Page Locking - Omit scenes, lock pages and A-pages, and set revision colors. You can take your script all the way from concept to final production.
* Colored Production Pages for Revisions - Colored border allows for writing ease, with solid color production pages in PDF for distribution.
* Character Highlighting – Easily see characters’ dialogue in color. Great for table reads or tracking a character’s dialogue throughout your script.
* Customizable Reporting - Final Draft offers seven different reports for production including Scene, Character, and Location reports. Print or email reports separately from your script.
NEW IN FINAL DRAFT 11
Speech to Script
Use the Mac’s built-in dictation with the Final Draft Speech to Script feature for hands-free writing that’s as fast as your ideas.
Insert images into your script, title page or the Beat Board to help visualize your story.
Track and report on customizable story elements. Breakdown scripts for scheduling and budgeting.
Quickly shift to a dark screen for easier viewing when writing.
Write in over 95 different languages.
Simultaneously edit your script remotely in real-time with writing partners.
IMPROVED Beat Board & Story Map
Add images to beats by dragging and dropping, drag content to and from the script while retaining formatting, color code with new vibrant custom colors, snap beats to grid, zoom, and export to PDF. See images in your Beats and Structure Points on Story Map.
Night mode improvements
New preference for trackpad zoom