The Joslin Chest Atlas is the first interactive Radiology Atlas for the iPhone and iPod touch. By combining hundreds of clinician-years with iPhone magic, the Joslin Chest Atlas is able to provide a quite comprehensive atlas of common and uncommon radiographic findings of the chest.
Built with the medical student and resident in mind, this atlas demonstrates and quizzes you on must-know findings such as Hampton's Hump, Kerley B lines, pneumomediastinum and more.
To make the magic sauce complete, we've expounded on each finding, providing a built-in link to Wikipedia and a hard-coded Google link to find out more.
Warning: this atlas is addictive and you'll be wanting more soon enough. Never fear, though, since we're constantly added new findings and will be offering regular, free updates to the app. Heck, you can send us an image you think should be included and we'll consider it for the next release.
Now that's what we call osmotically-active software for your iPhone and iPod Touch.
- 75+ radiographic findings in the chest
- Links to Wikipedia to read about each finding
- Tips for reading each finding
- High-resolution images with zoom in and out
- Quiz mode to test your reading abilities
- Pointers to identify features of each finding
- Send feedback, bug reports, or voice mail feedback from your iPhone
- Send iTunes App Store link to a friend from the app
- Frequent upgrades and new images
- Contribute your own images and get credit for your efforts
Warning: this app is built with the medical professional in mind. All are welcome to use it and love it, but please realize that it is a professional-grade app of thoracic radiographs. Other body parts are not included ;)